Hi there! today we will understand Sarkari Yojana Gujarat 2022 is especially designed to develop our beautiful Gujarat in 2022. Gujarat Government Scheme brings some amazing Plans to help farmers, businesses, and firms in Gujarat.
You will also find how to check KCC status, KCC Loan, Apply for Kisan Credit Card Online in Gujarat, and all information related to Kisan Credit Card Loan Yojana in this post. So Let’s dig it out.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022 Under Sarkari Yojana Gujarat
As you all know India is a farming country. Concerning the status of our nation, both the government of India and the State Governments have regulated some effective schemes for farmers. Those schemes include Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Kisan Credit Card Yojana, etc. Similarly, Gujarat Government has also launched Sarkari Yojana Gujarat for agricultural improvement.
The Central Government Scheme includes Kisan Credit Card Scheme which is also known as Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022. This scheme delivers loans to the farmers. We will see how to get the advantage of this scheme and what is the document you need for this here.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana was founded by the Central Government. Under the Kishan Credit Card Scheme (KCC), Credit cards are given to farmers. Farmers can also get loans of up 1,60,000 Rupees. In the critical situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kisan Credit Card Scheme was launched to help farmers which comes under the Sarkari Yojana Gujarat too. This scheme provided several facilities to the Indian farmers. Under this credit card scheme, farmers can certify their products/crops, and if their crops are wasted or destroyed, they will get a compensation amount from the government.
If you are new here, it is better to understand what is Kisan Credit Card? and Apply for Kisan Credit Card Online?, What documents are required to apply for KCC? who will be qualified to apply for this scheme, and so on. So let’s move on to this interesting government scheme.
If you are also a farmer or related person and like to be the benefits of The Kisan Credit Card Scheme, you can get your Kisan Credit Card by simply applying an online application form. Well, you will also learn how to apply for Kisan Credit Card Yojana online in this article. So go through the entire article for full details.
What is The Purpose of the Kisan Credit Card Scheme
Due to coronavirus, the entire country went under lockdown. It affect the Indian economy hardly and all industries were closed. In such a situation, RBI informed a time limit of 3 months on loan interest to provide some relief to people. Sarkari Yojana Gujarat, Sarkari Yojana for students and multiple sarkari yojana’s were regulated to develop the nation parallelly. Farmers who had accepted loans for Kisan Credit Cards shall also be provided relief from the pandemic. It is said that 1.5 crores of farmers in milk-producing industries will get their credit cards.
The government has already fulfilled the need for loans for starting a dairy firm, rearing cattle, and so on. This scheme is running to provide credit to run aquatic life, fish, shrimps, bird catching, and other short-term credit needs.
You should Remember These 7 Points To Apply Kishan Credit Card Yojana 2022 Online
- Scheme Name: Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Scheme Type: Central Government Schemes
- Eligible: farmers of the beneficiary country
- Objective: To provide financial facilities to farmers
- Application mode: Online/Offline
- Official website link : eseva.csccloud.in/KCC/Default.aspx
- Application form: pmkisan.gov.in/Documents/Kcc.pdf
Kisan Credit Card 2022 Yojana Apply Online
The Finance Minister of the authority of India announced The Kisan Credit Card Scheme. 14 crore farmers will take benefit under this scheme. A provision of Rs.2 lakh crore has been organized by the Government for Kisan Credit Card. You should be a farmer along with a cultivable land to get benefits from this scheme.
The Indian government has hired cattle herders and fishermen in the scheme. If you want to apply for the Kisan Credit Card scheme, you can apply online. The central government has released an official website for the scheme. In this article, you will figure out how you can apply for Kisan Credit Card online.
Eligibility Required For Kisan Credit Card Yojana
Applicants should meet the specified eligibility to apply for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. Let’s check that eligibility as follows:
- The applicant’s age must be between 18 – 75 years.
- Mandatory for those who are above 60 years, to be co-applicants.
- All farmers should have land for cultivation.
- Applicant should come under the operation of the farmer branch.
- Small and marginal farmers of India are eligible for the scheme.
- Fishermen can also be eligible for the scheme.
- Farmers who cultivate rented land will also be eligible for the scheme.
- Tenants and tenant farmers can also avail the benefits of the scheme.
Loans payable under Kisan Credit Card 2022 Yojana
Under the Kisan Credit Card, the government gives loans up to Rs. 3 lakh to farmers. But one thing the candidate should keep in mind is that you will have to mortgage your land if you take a loan of more than one lakh. And in this scheme, you will have to give a loan at the rate of 7% interest, but if you repay the loan on the time and date given by the bank, then you will have to pay only 4% interest. You will get only a 3% interest subvention.
Under Sarkari Yojana Gujarat, providing loans for farmers and occupations make significance on nation building.
Documents Required for applying for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme
Interested farmer beneficiaries who want to apply for the Kisan Credit Card scheme will require some significant documents which are the following:
- The applicant should have an Aadhaar card, Driving license, electricity bill, identity card, etc. (anyone)
- Bank passbook with which Aadhaar card should be attached.
- Mobile No.
- Passport size photo
- PAN Card
- The farmer must have proper ground for cultivation.
- 7/12 and 8-A copy of land (Anyror Gujarat)
- The farmer must be a native of India.
All those farmers can apply for a Kisan Credit Card, which cultivates their land or produces or cultivates or cultivates others’ land. which is in any way associated with agricultural crop production.
Benefits of KCC
The farmers of India will get the following benefits under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme:
- Farmers across the country can avail Kisan credit cards.
- Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, a loan of 1 lakh 60 thousand will be given to the beneficiary candidate.
- Candidates availing of the benefits of The Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme will also be eligible to apply for the Kisan Credit Scheme.
- Benefits of KCC Scheme: 14 crore farmers of the country will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Farmers can avail of loans from any bank branch under this scheme.
- Any farmer who gets a loan can improve his farming with this.
- Farmer candidates can take loans for up to 3 years.
Kisan Credit Card Bank List
Here are the names of the banks and their official website list where you can apply for a Kisan Credit Card loan online.
- State bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- ICIC Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Andhra Bank
- Canara Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Odisha Rural Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
Apply for Kisan Credit Card Online
For the Kisan credit card scheme 2022, you can apply online in two ways, first, you can apply by visiting the official website of the bank, secondly, you can apply by visiting the official website of PM Kisan. Let’s find out how to apply online by visiting the official website of the State Bank of India. To do this, you don’t need to go anywhere. You can apply from your home.
Follow These Steps To Easily Apply Online:
- Visit the Official website of SBI.
- On this homepage, click on Agriculture & Rural.
- Now you will see some options. Click on Kisan Credit Card.
- After that, you will see the link to the application form, click on it. (Read guidelines before applying)
- Clicking on the apply button will open the application form, you should enter all the information asked in the form. (Fill the application form carefully)
- Finally, click on the submit button. Then you will receive an Application Reference Number (Keep this Reference number safe for the future)
Applying Offline By Visiting The Bank
If you like to apply offline for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, keep in mind that not all branches of the bank accept this form. We have already mentioned a list of banks above, so make sure you check that list. After taking the application from any of those banks, you have to enter all the information required. If you are not able to fill out the form, you can ask for help from the bank’s employees. You should attach all the documents in the application form before submitting it.
Then submit the application form to the bank itself. After this, your documents will be verified. Your application will be approved once the documents are verified. And you can grab your credit card via the bank after a few days.
How To Apply By visiting the official website of PM Kisan?
- Firstly, visit the authorized website of PM Kisan.
- The home page will open on your screen. The option of Downloading KCC Form will appear on the home page, you need to click on it.
- On clicking on the option, the KCC application form PDF will open in front of you.
- You will have to download the application form from here. After Downloading, take the printout of the form.
- After that, you fill in all the information you have entered in the form and also attach the documents to it.
- And in whichever bank you have an account with, you can go to that bank and submit your application form.
FAQ’s Related Kisan Credit Card 2022 Yojana
Which website has been launched by the government to apply for the Kisan Credit Scheme?
The official website has been pmkisan.gov.in launched by the government to apply for the Kisan Credit Scheme.
In what mode can you apply for the Kisan Credit Scheme?
In the Kisan Credit Scheme, you can apply in both online and offline modes.
What is the purpose of the Kisan credit scheme?
Kisan Credit Scheme aims to improve their farming, animal husbandry & fisheries. It is a mission to encourage farmers.