Rainbow Children Medicare IPO: If you’re planning to invest in initial public offering iPo, you’re coming up with a new chance this week. The IPO of Rainbow Children Medicare is going to open for investment on Wednesday April 27. According to information provided on BSE’s website, the Rainbow Children Medicare IPO subscription will open on 27th April 2022 and investors will be able to bid in the issue by April 29, 2022. The company will raise Rs 1,595.59 million from its issue.
What is GMP?
The grey market has already started giving primary centiments to the public issue afore the subscription opening. According to market experts, rainbow children Medicare shares had started trading in the grey market. Currently, Rainbow Children Medicare shares are being priced at a premium of ₹52 in the grey market.
10 essentials about Rainbow Children Medicare IPO
- Subscription Date: Rainbow Children will open on 27th April 2022 for Medicare IPO subscription and it will remain open to bid till 29th April 2022.
- IPO price band: Its price band is set to be ₹542 per equity share from ₹516.
- IPO Size: The company’s IPO is ₹1,595.59.
- Allotment Date: The potential allotment date of the Rainbow Children Medicare IPO is May 5, 2022.
- Lot Size: A bidder for this issue will be able to apply for a lot of this IPO. This one lot will include 27 shares.
- Application Limit: A bidder will be able to apply for at least one lot and a maximum of 13 lot.
- IPO Listing: This public issue will be listed in NSE and BSE.
- Listing date: The possible date for Rainbow Children Medicare IPO listing is 10 May 2022.
- IPO Registrar: The official registrar appointed to the IPO is KFin Technologies Limited.
- Grey Market Price (GMP): According to market know-how, Rainbow Children Medicare IPO GMP is ₹52 today.
What does the company do?
The company first built 50 beds in Hyderabad in 1999. It is active as a facilitator for children in the market. According to data from 20th December 2021, Rainbow is currently operating 14 hospital and 3 clinics in 6 states. Which has a total capacity of 1500 beds.